Sunday January 28th
Chipper. This is a heavy beast, good thing leverage was enough to do it by myself. Finished assembly today. Bought it from Home Depot. PowerKing 903
- Wiggled it out of the crate and onto a cart Harbor Freight Dolly.
- Titled it back enough to get the rear wheels one.
- Rotated it on the cart so the wheels where on the ground. Then tilted it up added a block to put the front bracket on.
- The exit chute was aligned with a screw driver
- The feed chute is heavy needed to tilt it up on some crates to get it aligned
- Filled the motor with oil Ready to add fuel and start.
- The north east gutter was clogged with pine needles and cause water to accumulate under the patio cover. Removed the top portion and removed the debris. I added a strainer and replaced the missing screw that allowed the drain portion to pop off.
- Then went to the next drain to the west. It too was clogged, repeated the process.
- Then the next drain to the west. it was not clogged, added strainer.
Notice alot of moss on the roof. Getting stuff to spray on.